The abstract submission deadline has passed. Abstracts of exceptional originality and importance, completed after 23 April 2019 may be considered for oral presentation in the Late Breaking News session on Friday if submitted before 22 July 2019 directly by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject Late Breaking News Abstract. These abstracts will not be included in the digital issue of Abstracts. In past years most abstracts submitted late could not be accepted and were rejected.
The deadline of 22 July 2019 will be strictly observed.
- The abstract should be submitted in Word and send by e-mail to the address mentioned above;
- The abstract text must not exceed 2000 characters;
- Drugs must be mentioned by generic names, not trade names;
- Non-standard abbreviations must be defined in the tekst;
- Must provide results and not announcements; stating that “Findings will be discussed…” or similar is not acceptable.
Click here for the abstract submission guidelines.